Followers

Challenge #1 Anything Goes Monochrome or Monochrome Twist of Yellow

Hi Everyone

Welcome to the first challenge here at Monochrome Magic.

I am so pleased that you could join me.

The rules can be found at the top of the page but basically you can enter as many times as you wish and you can choose either Anything Goes as long as it's Monochrome or use the twist for an extra chance to get a winner badge

Here is a project I made that might help to inspire you.  Many of us shy away from Yellow but I think it always looks fabulous when it's used in mass lol!

I made a Notebook and matching set for a friend of mine to give to her Daughter.
More details can be found on my blog HERE


 I hope that you can all play along and I look forward to visiting your blogs to see what you create.  Go on have a go at playing with Yellow lol!

You have until 12th June at 7pm UK Time to enter using the linky below.

Good Luck!!


 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new challenge blog and I love your inspiration pieces - I'm sure your friend's daughter will love them!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspiration from your makes, thank you for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete